Let’s imagine a common situation when you shared your site with any external user. Now, you want to revoke the access to this user to your site. The best way to do this is to remove the site permission of this individual.
Follow these steps to revoke the access to your site:
1. Start with signing in to your personal account in Office 365.
2. Select the icon for launching the application (it looks like this ) in the top left corner and then choose the tile “Sites”. Alternatively, you can press “SharePoint” at the top of your site page.
3. Now you have to go to your site, where you want the invitation to be withdrawn.
4. Press “Settings” and then click “Site Settings”.
5. Under “Users and Permissions” you will need to press “People and Groups”.
6. Find the bar “Quick Launch” and select a needed group. This is the place where you can remove as many user as you want.
7. Once you have chosen all users for whom you want to withdrawn the invitation, you must press “Actions” and then “Remove Users from Group” and finally press “OK”.