PowerPoint presentations without graphical elements are very plain and boring. In this short tutorial you will earn how to make an interesting mirror effect for your image. You can flip your objects upside-down simply by inverting them. To achieve desired results you will need to use such tools as “Flip”.
Just repeat these steps:
1. Select a graphical object which you want to rotate simply by clicking this object.
2. Refer to the tab “Format” under “Drawing Tools” or “Picture Tools” in case you are going to get a picture rotation.
3. Find the group “Arrange” and press the command “Rotate”.
• In order to turn your graphical object upside-down, you will need to press “Flip Vertical”.
• In order to make a special mirror effect to you object, you will need to press “Flip Horizontal”.
4. If you press the tab “Format” and you still do not see “Picture Tools” and “Drawing Tools”, you should check whether you have properly chosen your picture/WordArt, text box, shape.
5. If you face problems opening the tab “Format”, you have to press your graphical object two times.