If you want to rotate a graphical object in your PowerPoint presentation to any desired angle, you should follow these instructions:
1. Start with choosing the object which has to be rotated and press it.
2. You will need to press the rotation handles (see the top of your selected object) and then simply drag in any desired direction.
3. In order to rotate to fifteen-degree increments, you will need to press and then hold the key “Shift” while you keep on dragging the rotation handle.
4. In case you want to rotate several shapes at the same time, you will not be able to rotate multiple shapes as a single group. You will have to rotate every shape around the center.
5. If you want to rotate your inline object, it will stay in the exactly same position during the process of rotation. This kind of rotation may look a bit strange. If you do not like it, you will have to change the settings for “Text Wrapping” or “Layout Option”.